[tac_plus] enable additional commands centrally for IOS privilege levels other than 15

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:54:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

privilege level 15 in IOS has all the possible commands for particular
IOS release enabled. However, for example privilege level 1 has only
few dozens of commands available. Now if I want to allow some of the
privilege level 15 commands also for privilege level 1, then I could
use the "privilege exec level 1 <command>" command. For example
"privilege exec level 1 traceroute". However, is there a way to do
this centrally in TACACS+ server?

thanks,
Martin