[tac_plus] TACACS+ Accounting Report Generation

Daniel Schmidt daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov
Thu Aug 8 17:35:52 UTC 2013

Here was that little cgi I promised.  Nothing special - it parses the log
into something readable so you can tell who did what when.  Works for
Cisco, Nexus, ASA, Brocade - might need tweaking to support others due to
the fact that people can't standardize.  Drop me line if you find it
helpful or if you correct mistakes.

http://pastie.org/8219174

and a simple popup help page to go with it:

http://pastie.org/8219229