[tac_plus] tac plus and ipv6 server support

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Sun Aug 4 16:05:37 UTC 2013

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 02:07:36PM -0700, Andrew Cassidy:
> Hello,
>
> I have been happily using tac_plus for some time but recently we have
> been running
> down our list of management access softwares which are ipv6 capable and
> tac_plus
> does not seem to be one of them. Please let me know if I am incorrect
> but googling
> around and poking through the source does not show v6 server support.

long time since...but, I've had a go at adding v6 support.  I havent the
ability to test this extensively ATM, so i'm calling it "alpha".  But,
please try it and lmk if there are problems.

it will accept a v6 address as the -B argument and will by default listen
on both v4 and v6 if the system returns both via getnameinfo(3).

ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/tac_plus/tacacs+-F4.0.4.27a.tar.gz