[tac_plus] tac_plus login and enable password issue

Ricki Z rz.bangka at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 08:37:22 UTC 2011

Hi John,

This issue already solve with change the enable password with other password. In my case this happen if i use login password and enable password with same character from the first and have only 1 different character in the end of password. Maybe des encryption do not check until the last character.

Anyway thanks so much for your help.

Regards,
Ricki