[tac_plus] Re: Unified passwords?

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Wed Feb 25 21:41:34 UTC 2009

Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:46:46PM -0500, Jason Frisvold:
> Hi there,
>
> 	I have tac_plus up and running, but I'd like to set it up so the same
> password is used for login and enable.  We currently have it running
> this way with ACS, but we'd like to ditch ACS and go with tac_plus.
>
> 	Is this possible?

                  user = bart {
                      enable = <password_spec>
                  }

              enable specifies the enable password.  The  <password_spec>  may
              only  be  of  type cleartext or des.  If the daemon was compiled
              with per-user enable support (--enable-uenable), the host enable
              password will be evaluated iff the user does not have a personal
              enable password.