[tac_plus] tac_plus & AD authentication

Richards, Fred fred.richards at matrix-ibs.com
Mon Mar 10 15:13:13 UTC 2008

I don't think your version of tac_plus was compiled with LDAP support,
but over the weekend I helped a friend add his Samba server to his AD
domain, using Kerberos and modifying nsswitch.conf to take advantage of
winbind.

 Then I thought, wouldn't it be cool to do the same thing, to allow
"local" account access via tac_plus?  Viola, instant single sign on.
I've checked but can't find what options are available for "default
authentication" other than "file".  Is "local" or "pam" possible?

Fred Richards | Sr Network Engineer | Matrix | 803-254-4221 |
frichards at matrix-ibs.com
I n t e g r a t i n g B u s i n e s s S o l u t i o n s