[tac_plus] OK I have it working as far as the authentication but I can not get the debug to work no matter what I do ! I get no errors jsut no login information int he log even though I sent it to

Lambert, David dlambert at OneCommunications.com
Thu Jan 10 20:18:50 UTC 2008

OK I have it working as far as the authentication but I cannot get the
debug to work no matter what I do !  I get no errors just no login
information in  the log even though I set it using the -d 16 option just
like the documentation states any ideas on this?  Any help would be
appreciated!

Dave Lambert