[tac_plus] Re: Privilege Level / Configuration Changes

JCharlton at DataPointInc.com JCharlton at DataPointInc.com
Mon Oct 22 19:49:17 UTC 2007

Thank You, The restarting command works great, but I still can't login
and have a user be in enable mode without having to type the enable
password.

The statement for this user looks like:

user = jcharlton {
        login = des *****
        member = staff
}

With the commands you provided me, my file looks like this, but not
acting as I thought it would.

user = jcharlton {
        login = des sK7fnk8/W5Cvc
        member = staff