[tac_plus] Fwd: Error Cannot generate skey prompt for USER

ninjabytes ninjabytes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:14:27 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have been reporting a few problems to John Heasley from shubbery.net who
turned out to be a pretty friendly guy, I dont even know if you are him but
here is a copy of my e-mail so you might be able to help me out with my
problem. To make a long history short, OpenBSD tacacs does not work with
SKEY.

Thanks in advance