[rancid] Racnid Issue

nandhakumar a nandhakumar.a0519 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:41:02 UTC 2019

Dear Team,

I am facing on this below issue, please help me on the right path, where
the mistake is.

************************************EMail Received from Rancid to my
box************
The following routers have not been successfully contacted for more than 24
hours

-rw-r----- 1 rancid user 0 Dec 13 11:07 x.x.x.x

-rw-r----- 1 rancid user 0 Dec 13 11:07 x.x.x.x
-rw-r----- 1 rancid user 0 Dec 13 11:08 x.x.x.x

************************************
Inside the log file i found this, i seen the log for corresponding hosts

Trying to get all of the configs.
x.x.x.x: missed cmd(s): write term,show running-config
x.x.x.x: missed cmd(s): write term,show running-config
x.x.x.x: missed cmd(s): write term,show running-config

Please let me know where is the issue, i have checked with password file,
router.db and i am able to login the device using clogin, its screwing my
head, help me to out of this.

With Regards
Nandhu