[rancid] Watchguard xml file

Wayne Eisenberg Wayne.Eisenberg at CarolinasIT.com
Sat Jun 29 11:46:23 UTC 2019

Hi,

OK, so I can get into the firewall and pull the config with "export config to console". However, the config file is a very large xml file, this one is about 2MB in size. However, it seems like it only recorded the first 388KB of data. Is there a size limit on what rancid can process, or maybe there was a character in the xml that rancid didn't like and it just aborted processing it? How would I go about troubleshooting this?

Thanks,
Wayne