[rancid] Possible bug

Ugo Bellavance ugob at lubik.ca
Fri Jul 26 12:24:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

I think that there might be a problem with the fnlogin script. It may
because I'm attempting to execute it on a Fortiweb system (not Fortigate),
but there is one last ' "send "end\r" ' that shouldn't be there.

Sample of ssh session with the unit, doing the same thing as the fnolgin
script:

[rancid at server bin]$ ssh -l ranciduser fortiweb.example.com
ranciduser at fortiweb.example.com's password:
fortiweb $ config system console

fortiweb (console) $ set output standard

fortiweb (console) $ end

fortiweb $ end
Command fail. CLI parsing error.

I'm using the fnlogin script "3915 2018-10-29 21:05:01Z"

I don't have a Fortigate unit to test, so I do not know if it's OS-related
or not.

Thanks,
--
Ugo Bellavance (ugob at lubik.ca)