[rancid] Unable to figure out "end of run not found"

Kevin Morales kevin.moralez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:48:09 UTC 2019

Hello!,

How I can fix the problem when I run rancid for ZTE Router?. I get this
error: *End of run not found*

the two file 172.17.1.6.new and 172.17.1.6.raw don't show any error!.

NOPIPE=yes ./rancid -d -t cisco 172.17.1.6

loadtype: device type cisco
loadtype: found device type cisco in /usr/local/rancid/etc/rancid.types.base
executing clogin -t 90 -c"show version;show install active;show vlan;show
running-config" 172.17.1.6
PROMPT MATCH: RT-ZTE#
HIT COMMAND: RT-ZTE  #show version
    In ShowVersion:  RT-ZTE  #show version
HIT COMMAND: RT-ZTE  #show install active
    In ShowInstallActive:  RT-ZTE  #show install active
HIT COMMAND: RT-ZTE  #show vlan
    In ShowVLAN:  RT-ZTE  #show vlan
HIT COMMAND: RT-ZTE  #show running-config
    In WriteTerm:  RT-ZTE  #show running-config
*172.17.1.6 <http://172.17.1.6>: End of run not found*
172.17.1.6: clean_run is false
172.17.1.6: found_end is false
!</isis>