[rancid] Alcatel script, not parsing the commands and/or output well (/partially)

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 17 18:48:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

>> Do note that it seems that the SROS is on a very different architecture based then what my Omniswitches use. So it seems incompatible to start with, where the alu* scripts might not entirely work with every command on the OS6000 that I have, but most of them are accepted in older (legacy) components but also on the newer
>> versions.
>
> testing & dev was done with 7750.  I will enquire with my nokia contact
> about the omniswitch.
>
>> Thanks
>> Remko

Sure, please let me know whether I can help / assist. The alu* scripts that I mentioned work in most cases for the equipment we use, so that
could be a big pointer..

Cheers
Remko