[rancid] Device PacketShaper

Anderson, Charles R cra at wpi.edu
Mon Feb 18 17:58:52 UTC 2019

Let's please keep the discussion on-list so that others may participate.  Thanks.

I believe Blue Coat packetshapers were an acquisition from Packeteer.  I do not think RANCID supports them out of the box, but you may have luck searching for "rancid packeteer" instead of "rancid bluecoat" to see if someone else has gotten them to work.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=rancid+packeteer

http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/search.cgi

It seems there was discussion on this very list in 2004 and 2007:

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2004-May/000783.html

----- Forwarded message from Umar Farooq <ufaro186102 at gmail.com> -----