[rancid] Ubiquiti edgeswitch (edgemax) script?

Doug Hughes doug.hughes at keystonenap.com
Tue Nov 6 18:33:10 UTC 2018

I have a few of the edge switches (edgeswitch-X)

I use this in my etc/rancid.types.conf

# Ubiquiti Switches and some radios
ubntsw;script;rancid -t ubntsw
ubntsw;login;ulogin
ubntsw;module;ubnt
ubntsw;inloop;ubnt::inloop
ubntsw;command;ubnt::ShowVersion;show version
ubntsw;command;ubnt::ShowConfig;show configuration

I have my own ulogin, but it looks like your login that you are
currently using works just fine.

Basically, there are only 2 commands that matter, the show version and
show configuration.

I contributed by lib/rancid/ubnt.pl back a couple of years ago, but
can't remember if it made it in. There may be a more recent way to do
it, but I'm happy to share it.