[rancid] backup issues - A10s and Force10

Craig Hopkins c.o.hopkins at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:34:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry for generating this as a new thread, but I had Digest Mode on so I
can't reply to the original.

Thanks to Doug Hughes for steering me in the right direction on the
Force10s - I'd been using "dell" as the device type, and I guess "force10"
took over from that at some point since the last time I updated. I've
changed my devices and they're now backing up.

Does anybody have a clue about the A10s? "End of run not found" is really
not helping me figure out a starting point.

Cheers,

Craig