[rancid] Dell N4064 Switches

Doug Hughes doug.hughes at keystonenap.com
Mon May 28 15:58:46 UTC 2018

You should include some diagnostics in your request.

for instance, what error message do you get when you run rancid? Have
you tried running rancid individually on one of the devices with the -d
flag (you can do this with individual rancid or with rancid-run), once
you get past that, you can indicate which login command you are using as
well. Check the logs, check debug, and post what you find.