[rancid] clogin adding 'exit' command?

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Thu May 3 17:39:55 UTC 2018

Aha, thanks! That's much neater than my bodge (make an f5login and
remove the conditional for send quit/exit).

For anyone else, heasley's clogin patch above, plus this new type got me going:

bigip13;script;rancid -t bigip13
bigip13;login;clogin
bigip13;module;bigip
bigip13;inloop;bigip::inloop
bigip13;command;rancid::RunCommand;modify cli preference pager
disabled display-threshold 0
bigip13;command;bigip::ShowVersion;show sys version
bigip13;command;bigip::ShowHardware;show sys hardware
bigip13;command;bigip::ShowLicense;show sys license
bigip13;command;bigip::ShowRouteStatic;show /net route static
bigip13;command;bigip::WriteTerm;list all-properties recursive