[rancid] How to configure rancid for stacked switches ?

DELOISON, Clement cdeloison at cora.fr
Fri Mar 2 08:16:33 UTC 2018

Hi again,

I'm not able to do a hrancid... I'm sorry for that but I'm a french student
and I'm new at rancid configuration, it's the first time I use it. I may
apologize too for my english which is not perfect at all.
 Well, this is what I had when I tried hrancid ; "-bash: hrancid: command
not found" (I suppose that I have to install packages or something like
this ?)
For the configuration, this is what I have :

There are 2 of them, which are stacked (I don't know if it's the right word
but it's like you have 2 switches in one with only one IP address)
My version of RANCID is : rancid-3.4.1

Thank you very much for your feedback ! You help me a lot in my project !

Best regards,

Clément Deloison
Apprenti Réseau
cdeloison at cora.fr