[rancid] Problem rancid 3.7 config with cmw routers

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Thu Jun 21 12:23:48 UTC 2018

Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:27:37PM +0200, Service Informatique CH DECIZE:
> Hello,
>
> I have made a rancid 3.7 installation on a Ubuntu 18.04 LTS machine.
> I have followed the jrbinks indications ->
> https://sites.google.com/site/jrbinks/code/rancid/cmwrancid
> My tests are ok with a cisco router (config is ok in cvsweb), but ko with
> cmw / hp routers (model 5120/5130).
>
> In the log file, I have the following error :
> "Added swd01
> Trying to get all of the configs.
> sh: 1: cmwlogin: not found

I am not familiar with cmwlogin, but that error means that the script
can not be found.  make sure that it is in the same directroy as
clogin, has permissions 0555 and that the interpreter in the first
line of that file matches the first line of clogin.