[rancid] Cisco SB: Disable AAA-I-CONNECT: User CLI session for user cisco over ssh

Alex DEKKER rancid at ale.cx
Mon Jun 11 12:15:32 UTC 2018

On 11/06/18 12:02, Kevin Olbrich wrote:

> *How can I disable "AAA-I-CONNECT: User CLI session for user cisco
> over ssh..."?*
> This periodically is printed when rancid receives the configuration,
> resulting in a new (useless) commit.
> This happens 4 -5 times a day.

This is a limitation/bug of the platform, I reckon. You will also get
interface up/down events appearing in commits too. I haven't found
anything in 'line' section or in 'terminal' settings to disable logs to
terminal [ie specifically off for remote terminals]. 'logging console
emergencies' might do it but then it's off for the local terminal too.

'copy run tftp://...' would presumably not have this problem.

alexd