[rancid] is there scripts for 3com router

Piegorsch, Weylin William weylin at bu.edu
Thu Jul 26 21:25:54 UTC 2018

Hello,

I tried the SMC script and, well...

Weylin

[rancid at nsgv-prod-59 ~]$ NOPIPE=yes rancid -d -t smc babc273-1032es02.bu.edu
loadtype: device type smc
loadtype: found device type smc in /usr/local/rancid/etc/rancid.types.base
executing hlogin -t 90 -c"" babc273-1032es02.bu.edu
inloop is not configured for device type smc at /usr/local/rancid/bin/rancid line 126.
[rancid at nsgv-prod-59 ~]$