[rancid] Rancid Login to device with wrong username and password

Sathish Kumar. Ippani sathish.i at ctrls.in
Sat Feb 24 10:15:33 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I have recently installed Rancid and I added device.

But when I testing clogin to a cisco device it is login to device rancid user, where I have configured deferent username(cisco) to login to cisco device.

Please let me know, If I need to change any configuration.

Thanks,

Sathish
Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and its attachments. Any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of this transmission is prohibited. Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be vouched for following transmission on the Internet.