[rancid] Show tech on latest Procurve software

Aleksander Vines aleksander.vines at nersc.no
Tue Feb 20 08:46:21 UTC 2018

That worked perfectly. Thanks for the fast reply.

For reference, if anyone else have issues with new procurve software, this is what I added:

# This routine parses "show tech transceivers"
sub ShowTechTransceivers {
    while (<INPUT>) {
        # These next two lines are new
        next if (/[A-Z][a-z][a-z] [A-Z][a-z][a-z] [0-9]+ [0-2][0-9]:[0-5][0-9]:[0-5][0-9] 20[0-9][0-9]/);
        next if (/show time/);
        next if (/^(\s*|\s*$cmd\s*)$/);
}

Thanks,