[rancid] clogin adding 'exit' command?

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Thu Aug 23 11:32:38 UTC 2018

Reaping a thread, but I think I finally got this fixed now. The
bigip.pm overrides TERM with "vt100", always. The prompt is so long
(70 chars on my test box!) that the command scrolls within its line
(although without ^H), so the cmds_regexp never matches. Changing the
TERM line to "screen-w" in bigip.pm resolves it.