[rancid] Fortigate additional tweaks and device filters

Chris Wopat me at falz.net
Wed Aug 1 00:40:28 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 4:14 PM, heasley <heas at shrubbery.net> wrote:

> This is from:
> r2258 | heas | 2010-10-11 20:49:05 +0000 (Mon, 11 Oct 2010) | 3 lines
>
> fnrancid: update recent fortinet software - Diego Ercolani
> Cleaned-up a little by me.
>
> afaict, the justification for full-configuration was so that VDOMs would
> be included in the output.  perhaps this behavior has changed since this
> change??  I have none of these devices.

I had previously never used a vdom, but i just created one with:

config system global
set vdom-admin enable
config vdom
edit test-vdom
config system settings
set status enable

.. then let it run with just 'show' and it certainly shows it (its much
more than this, it created a cert and and a bunch of other stuff), This is
FortiOS 5.6.3.