[rancid] edgerouter lite

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Mon Nov 27 06:20:00 UTC 2017

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 11:35:56AM +0900, Randy Bush:
> i have googled a bit and have yet to find clue for using rancid with a
> ubiquiti edgerouter lite.  anyone with a clue bat?

a 1x4; I'm not that familiar with ubnt products.  there are two device
types (3 really) in rancid for them; 1 edgemax and 2 edgerouter (2 flavors
of these).  perhaps try one of these?  I'm not sure how similar edgerouter
lite is to edgerouter; I thought it was just an edgerouter with less h/w
(mem & ports).  Clemens would know.