[rancid] Rancid 3.7 and Comware

David Chapman david.chapman at pegasus.io
Thu Nov 2 17:21:38 UTC 2017

I think I was able to trace it down to this line of code.  Maybe extra code?

I’m not too familiar with TCL but my platform is set to cmw or blank and it still hits the exit-bad.  I changed “exit” to “exit-bad” for debugging.  Should that if statement be gone completely?

--- cmwlogin

    if { [string compare "extreme" "$platform"] } {
        send -h "exit-bad\r"
    } else {
        send -h "quit\r"
    }
    expect {
        -re "^\[^\n\r *]*$reprompt"             {
                                                  # the Cisco CE and Jnx ERX
                                                  # return to non-enabled mode
                                                  # on exit in enabled mode.
                                                  send -h "$exitcmd\r"
                                                  exp_continue;
                                                }

This email, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.