[rancid] Backing up Clavister core plus

Adrian Dimitrov adrian.dimitrov at efellows.bg
Thu May 25 12:11:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thanks for the information. I checked the FAQ section and researched in the web. It seems that no one developed it yet or kept it for himself.
Anyway I am still newbie in linux administration and rancid, so creating/editing new script is big task for me. Hopefully I will have time to try the challenge.

Thanks anyway.

Best Regards,
Adrian Dimitrov
System Administrator