[rancid] HELP RACNID LOOKING GLASS

Tarranum Kamal tarranum.kamal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 03:36:04 UTC 2017

Hi Aaron

Yes you are right, the original equipment is from Alcatel running SROS. Its
a Unix like machine and I am trying to test ping for now. I am attached my
type.conf , nkrancid and nklogin files. I gor nkrancid from
https://github.com/buraglio/alurancid (after fixing one line it worked fine
for me) however alulogin file on the same repositiory is meant to work for
old version of rancid so i just copied jlogin that comes wih rancid3.0 and
renamed it , is it right thing to do ?

files on my systems are attached.

Thanks for your help.

BR