[rancid] Fortigate Cluster uptime

Ryan merlin_rbs at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:39:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the help. "get system status" also produces the line:

DCPGFW1 # get system status
<some other lines here>
Current HA mode: a-p, master
Cluster uptime: 37 days, 10 hours, 14 minutes, 55 seconds
System time: Tue Aug  1 10:35:45 2017

FYI I removed the ! from the line (next if (/^\s*Cluster uptime:/);) but I get a mail with the following:

  #FIPS-CC mode: disable

  #Current HA mode: a-p, master

- #Cluster uptime: 35 days, 20 hours, 37 minutes, 22 seconds

+ #Cluster uptime: 37 days, 10 hours, 16 minutes, 50 seconds

Thanks again.