[rancid] Fixed Ciena-ws Rancid 3.6.2

Chris Wopat me at falz.net
Wed Jul 19 20:43:07 UTC 2017

> These changes do not seem right to me.  i understand that its working for
> you, but i'm not sure that it will be reliable.
>
> Also, of the 4 raw command output examples that i have, all of them have
> the prompt ">", not "#".  Can you tell me why it is different?  keep in
> mind that I havent much experience with these and we no longer have them.
>
> If someone could extend remote access to me, I can feel more comfortable
> accepting these changes.  anyone?

The prompt varies depending on userlevel. If you're the superuser
account, it's #. If you're a read only or perhaps generally lesser user,
it's >.

My user is defined as:

	user create user MYUSERNAME access-level limited

I just tested this patch WITHOUT the prompt changes for my user, which
is a read only user, and it seemed to work!

It sounds like the best case would be to adjust regexp to match # or >.

--Chris