[rancid] Fwd: ALU RANCID Issue

TSUNGYEN HSIEH tyhsiehg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:15:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am running RANCID for the lab and everything seems to be working other
than my Alcatel-Lucent (now Nokia) equipment, to be specific 7750, so did
an alurancid -d <device name>.
Got the following results:

executing alulogin -t 90 -c"show chassis environment;show chassis
power-supply;admin display-config;show system information;show redundancy
synchronization" priv-20

PROMPT MATCH: "*A:priv-20#"

HIT COMMAND:*A:priv-20#  show chassis environment

    In ShowHw: *A:priv-20#  show chassis environment

HIT COMMAND:*A:priv-20# show chassis power-supply

    In ShowPwr: *A:priv-20# show chassis power-supply

HIT COMMAND:*A:priv-20# admin display-config

    In ShowConfig: *A:priv-20# admin display-config

HIT COMMAND:*A:priv-20# show system information

    In ShowSysinfo: *A:priv-20# show system information

HIT COMMAND:*A:priv-20# show redundancy synchronization

    In ShowRedSync: *A:priv-20# show redundancy synchronization
priv-20: End of run not found
priv-20: clean_run 0
priv-20: found_end 5
priv-20: End of run not found
And the log shows the following:

Trying to get all of the configs.

  dsl-gw20: End of run not found

!*A:  dsl-gw20#logout

mer-20: End of run not found

!A:  mer-20#logout

  mer-21: End of run not found

!A:  mer-21#logout

  mar-20: End of run not found

!A:  mar-20#logout

  mgr-20: End of run not found

!A:  mgr-20#logout

  pcor-20: End of run not found

!A:  pcor-20#logout

  priv-20: End of run not found

!*A:  priv-20#logout

 mar-20: End of run not found

!*A: mar-20#logout

 priv-20: End of run not found

!*A: priv-20#logout

Anyone has any idea, thoughts, or comments?
Thank you!

-Yen