[rancid] How rancid work with Cisco SG300

Allen Wang Allen.Wang at romaxtech.com
Thu Feb 16 04:34:53 UTC 2017

Hello guys,

I cannot find a suitable type for Cisco SG300, will it be cisco ?
I find out a thread related to SG500, and the type was used is cisco-sb, but not available anymore in my version 3.4.1

Also I get this error, anyone can help ?

spawn telnet XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Trying XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX...
Connected to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX.
Escape character is '^]'.

User Name:Connection closed by foreign host.

Error: Connection closed (telnet): XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

Thanks
Telephone number:
+81 (0) 3 5767 9400 (main)

E-mail: info at romaxtech.com<mailto:info at romaxtech.com>
Website: www.romaxtech.com<http://www.romaxtech.com>

For other office locations see: romaxtech.com/about-us/locations.aspx<http://www.romaxtech.com/about-us/locations.aspx>

Office: Romax Technology, 10-05, Building 1 Huarui Centre, 66 Jianshe Yi Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 311215, China

Confidentiality Statement
This transmission is for the addressee only and contains information that is confidential and privileged. Unless you are the named addressee, or authorised to receive it on behalf of the addressee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please delete from your system and contact the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.