[rancid] Initial Rancid configuration and first output

Rebecca Jones becky.jones at hayley-group.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 10:03:28 UTC 2017

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have updated the : to a : and got a little bit further.
I can test that all of my devices are accesible by running bin/clogin
192.168.0.2 but when I run bin/rancid-run no configurations appear
in /usr/local/rancid/var/logs.
Running it manually does not produce any errors. I simply get the following:

starting: Thu 9 Feb 10:01:59 GMT 2017

cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining configs

ending: Thu 9 Feb 10:01:59 GMT 2017

I feel I have missed something very important. Can you give me any ideas?

Thanks,
Becky

--
Rebecca Jones - Group IT Support
Hayley Group Limited (Site 4)

--

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,

The views expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of
Hayley Group Limited and should not be taken as authority to carry out any
instruction contained within.