[rancid] anyone have modules for Ubiquiti or Ironport?

Charles T. Brooks Charles.Brooks at hbcs.org
Fri Sep 16 00:27:01 UTC 2016

Google says there used to be rancid support for the Cisco Ironport family of devices (but all the links it returns are dead) and I see at least one of the rancid forks supports Ubiqiti.

I'd prefer to stick with Mr. Heasley's mainstream, and I'm willing to build my own modules, but I figured I'd ask here first.  Does anyone have ironport or ubiqiti devices they are successfully monitoring with rancid, and if so, can you tell me how you did it?

Thanks!
--Charlie
------------------  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  ---------------

  This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged confidential information
protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.

     ------------------  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  ---------------