[rancid] Rancid for Huawei switch

Seyma Nget seyma.nget at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:14:18 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am sending the email in order to get some advice from all of you if you
have any idea or experiences about using Rancid for Huawei switch? I am
currently having Rancid version 3.4.1 in place and Huawei S6320, S5300 and
few other S33xx series. Any suggestion/idea/advice would be much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
*Seyma Nget*
*Network Engineer at eintellego Networks Pty Ltd.*

*Cisco: Cambodia National NetRider Champion 2014 - CCNP*
*Juniper: JNCIP-SP - JNCIP-SEC - JNCIP-ENT - Juniper Ingenious Champions*
[image: Facebook]  <https://www.facebook.com/seyma.nget>[image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/seymanget>[image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SeymaNgetPlus>[image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQFfIwbyJ7tOpyWTOO3F3Lg>[image: Linkedin]