[rancid] fnlogin pager

Michael Newton mnewton at pofp.com
Thu Jul 21 16:57:17 UTC 2016

I get an error, but it can safely be ignored:

HHS_DHCP_FG100A # config global

command parse error before 'global'

Command fail. Return code 1

HHS_DHCP_FG100A # config system console

HHS_DHCP_FG100A (console) # set output standard

HHS_DHCP_FG100A (console) # end

HHS_DHCP_FG100A #

This is a Fortigate FG100A running 4.0 MR3 software.

--

Michael Newton
Director, Product Development

mnewton at pofp.com | www.pofp.com