[rancid] RANCID - Password Error using Telnet on Cisco Switch

JP xq1xq1xq1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:21:03 UTC 2016

Found the issue

Default configuration in the sample cloginrc file was overriding my value -
I should have caught that but was still learning how rancid operated. 🤓

Relagated to use of telnet since would cost about 5k to get it on my Switch
😡

Looks like an awesome tool - will try to get juniper srx firewall backed up
tomorrow 😎