[rancid] support for n2000/n3000 dells

Matthew Jerome Lessins mjl at wayne.edu
Mon Apr 4 19:17:09 UTC 2016

I did a small amount of checking and saw that the n2000 uses an OS that is similar in CLI to the older PowerConnect OS, so I tried the Dell extensions (http://web.rickyninja.net:81/rancid/) again.  I tried this earlier but as it turned out I didn't get the rancid.types.conf file right, I didn't use the rancid-fe that came with the extension package as it looks like the operation of rancid has changed since this extension was developed.  It seems to be working just fine now.   Thanks,

Matt

Matt Lessins
Wayne State University
Network Engineer