[rancid] cvs remove: nothing known about `.cvsignore' error

Alfredo Jo ajo at sypartners.com
Tue May 26 18:08:39 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am trying to configure rancid and i think i got most of it done but when
i run my initial bin/rancid-run

this is what the logs tell me:

starting: Tue May 26 13:43:57 EDT 2015

cvs remove: nothing known about `.cvsignore'

cvs commit: nothing known about `.cvsignore'

cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Deleted .cvsignore

Checking in router.db;

/usr/local/rancid/var/CVS/networking/router.db,v  <--  router.db

done

ending: Tue May 26 13:44:59 EDT 2015

var/logs/networking.20150526.134357 (END)

I am not really sure what that means I also don't see the anything other
than the CVS under var/networking/configs/

any helps is appreciate it