[rancid] proxy-login rancid collection

Hagen, Skye (skyeh@uidaho.edu) skyeh at uidaho.edu
Thu Mar 26 16:25:33 UTC 2015

This prompt is configurable via the 'prompt' command. Here is what ours is
set to:

prompt hostname context state priority

Here is the complete list of options for the 'prompt' command:

lib-asa1/act/pri(config)# prompt ?
  configure mode commands/options:
  cluster-unit	Display the cluster unit name in the session prompt
  context	Display the context in the session prompt (multimode only)
  domain	Display the domain in the session prompt
  hostname	Display the hostname in the session prompt
  priority	Display the priority in the session prompt
  state		Display the traffic passing state in the session prompt
lib-asa1/act/pri(config)# prompt

Skye.