[rancid] STACKID and Brocade

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 16:00:31 UTC 2015

Odd, it works OK for me, I get:

!MGMT:  800 MHz Power PC processor 8544E (version 0021/0022) 400 MHz bus
!MGMT:65536 KB flash memory
!MGMT:  256 MB DRAM
!STACKID 1
!STACKID 2
!My stack unit ID = 1, bootup role = active

You aren't getting the MGMT: prefix either.  Are you sure these are
correctly declared as type foundry in router.db?

Jethro.