[rancid] missed cmd(s): all commands

Scott Granados scott.granados at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:51:43 UTC 2015

So likely if you’re running 3.2 (you didn’t put the rancid version I don’t think) you need to use ;s and not :s in your router.db file.

The commands error means that no commands ran successfully I believe.  Try changing to ;s in your router.db file and rerunning.  I got this exact result before I updated my config thanks to someone on list a while back.

Good luck

Scott