[rancid] Rancid for huawei router

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Fri Jan 30 08:41:21 UTC 2015

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015, Vinay Dongre wrote:

> I have configured rancid on Cisco and it is working fine. For on huawei
> router it is not working. I have tried by using hc2login nad h3crancid..
> but no lunck :(.
>
> Please need help.

You will need to supply more information about version of rancid, what
happens when it doesn't work, errors, debug output, etc.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.