[rancid] Using Rancid with Quagga

robert.4.hughes at bt.com robert.4.hughes at bt.com
Tue Jan 20 10:21:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am trying to use rancid (version 3.1) with quagga (version 0.99.22.4) routers.

I have set the quagga users shell to be /bin/vtysh and have tried a couple of scripts which have been posted online.

The first issue I have is that running ./qlogin router_01 gives me an error ":  no such file or directory
When I call the script with expect qlogin router_01 I don't get the error.

However this gives me my second issue, I have set the username and password in my router.db file but the expect qlogin router_01 command asks me for a password and then the session hangs.

Any pointers where I need to tweak?

Regards
Rob