[rancid] AudioCodes Mediant devices

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:32:15 UTC 2015

On 13/02/2015 16:18, Dean Searle wrote:
> Hello group,
>

> I was wondering if anyone in the group has used Rancid to pull
> configurations from AudioCodes Mediant 1000 Media gateways? We are
> currently using Rancid to pull config’s from Cisco and Fortinet devices
> and would like to start pulling configs from our Mediants. I just wanted
> to make sure Rancid was compatible first as these devices are our
> production voice gateways.
>

> I’ve read through the past couple of years of archives but didn’t see
> any mention of audiocodes devices. That’s not to say that I didn’t
> overlook it either with all the conversations dealing with other devices.
>

> If you could point me in the right direction I can try and get it working.
>

> Thank you for your help and consideration in advance.

I wrote one of those at my last job but I forget which exact model. It
was trivially simple as IIRC the config was formatted sane and
rationally, I just had to store it. I did have to do something with
*login though, there was issues with the last line. Or something like that.

I may have posted it here, do Google check my name and "audiocode", see
what comes up. If not, I might be able to snarf a copy of the code for you

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon at gmail.com