[rancid] Issues with the latest version of OpenSSH and Rancid 3.2-2.

Aaron Dudek adudek16 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:54:37 UTC 2015

Don't use ssh version 1. Most modern devices have moved to version 2

spawn ssh -1
-1      Forces ssh to try protocol version 1 only.

Verify that the device supports version 2 via
ssh -2 -c aes256-cbc -x -l admin b.10.10.84.8  from the command line.

You can add -v -v -v to to the command to see the debug logs.

Aaron