[rancid] rancid configuration help for last configuration changed by xxxx

Santosh Kant Thakur santosht at mercantile.com.np
Mon Dec 14 03:32:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

I need your help, I have configured my rancid with viewvc.

Branch: MAIN<http://192.168.10.146/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/pod-sw/configs/ace-sw1?view=log&pathrev=MAIN>
CVS Tags: HEAD<http://192.168.10.146/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/pod-sw/configs/ace-sw1?view=log&pathrev=HEAD>
Changes since 1.918: +1 -1 lines
Diff to previous 1.918<http://192.168.10.146/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/pod-sw/configs/ace-sw1?r1=1.918&r2=1.919>
Updates
 Last configuration change at 13:19:17 NST Wed Jul 8 2015 by bishwas

 ! Last configuration change at 14:10:06 NST Wed Jul 15 2015 by bishwas

There is no name seen like above. While in my previous server it works well.

Please can you help me to suggest this. Where I have to to change configuration: rancid.conf or viewvc.conf or somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
santosh

While clicking on "diff to previous"